Friday, July 26, 2013

LB Day 2: The Classical Lace. Dress Hard. AC.





Lady Boo week day 2.
I am wearing a lace shirt with just a simple black pair of pants. 
An outfit that is suitable for all occasions!


 I am so lazy that I usually like to just grab a piece of fancy item and
match it with anything simple. 
Classic lace collared shirt is the best when it comes with black black bottoms. 



 I like to put my hair up too, so that the lace and collar can be seen.
Don't forget to put on some earrings too! 
I love my new earring that I got at Dong Chu, Taipei. It says "make me happy" =)





I don't like to put too many accessories on me, 
but still the essentials can not be forgotten!
Today's theme is black and gold, corresponded with my
earrings, heels, bag and watch!







No comments:

Post a Comment