Monday, May 13, 2013

A Small and Spontaneous Trip to Central Park. AC. Live Hard

Oh hey, figured that it is the season of cherry blossom at Central Park
Decided the next moment to check it out



<first time using gif!
is it good?>

Central Park was so big
that I ended up walking all the way around to find my pretty cherry blossom trees...

spring + color = perfect combination
finally, it gave me a reason to not dress in dark colors in New York City

Resting! on the way hunting for cherry blossoms. 
Trust me, the popsicles themselves don't look like their covers at all. 


Yay finally found it! 
So pretty

The pedals were everywhere!

dancing dancing, too pretty

 "How do I look?!"

 Perfect matches!!


 It is way too pretty 


"hmm.. what do I do"




"yippie!"


I recommend families friends and couples to visit and see this very astonishing view!
My next goal is definitely to picnic under the cherry blossom trees.





*OOTD*
Shirt: Artfitshop.com
Shorts: Abercrombie & Fitch
Jacket: Urban Outfitters
Shoes: Guess
Clutch: Urban Outfitter
Sunglasses: Aldo
Necklace: Stephan & Co. 

New York City.
Cherry Blossom, Central Park
http://www.centralparknyc.org/about/news/central-park-news/cherry-blossoms-2013.html




No comments:

Post a Comment