Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Love for the Loafers, Liebe Hsing. Dress Hard. AC


Hi everyone! 
I am here to introduce to you guys a Taiwanese Designer Brand.
Liebe Hsing

                The Taiwanese Designer Hsing, has a goal of designing both stylish and comfortable shoes, specifically flats. 


"With the aim of producing chic, comfortable shoes as wardrobe staples, Hsing Lin inventively merges genuine leather with the patterns of sleek flowing lines to shape the curve of footwear and unusual color or texture combination translating a unique modernist vision into exquisite boots, pumps and Oxfords."
 - See more at: http://www.liebehsing.com/profile#sthash.BGwdN1X4.dpuf

This time I fell in love with a pair of white loafers with a tint of sky blue
The price was reasonable as well, around NT. 4000, USD 110 
They are REALLY comfortable, 
and more importantly they go well with many different styles. 
If you refer to my last blog post I paired a more vintage and carefree style:
http://iotalepd.blogspot.tw/2013/06/vintage-within-neighborhood-dress-hard.html

This time though I chose to go out with high-waist skirt and my favorite crop top, finishing up with a bracelet for a clean overall look.


The loafers come in many other colors too!
I've chosen some of my favorites below.

There are some other styles too that I fell in love with.


And they are REALLY comfortable to walk in!

and finishing up, 
today's outfit: 


Liebe.Hsing
http://www.liebehsing.com
台北市士林區承德路四段六巷31號1樓
02-28851268 / 0939-281016

No comments:

Post a Comment