Skinny power breakfast to kick start your day.
Try these flour-less banana strawberry chocolate pancakes!
Not only do they taste amazing they are also guilt free!
Chocolate squares x2
Egg White x3 tbsp (or 2 large egg whites)
Strawberries x 4
Almond milk x1 tbsp (or regular milk/soymilk)
Makes 3 regular sized pancakes
1. Mash up a whole banana.
2. Combine 3 tbsp of egg whites to the mashed banana.
3. Add in 1tbsp of almond milk or until the batter turns into a pancake like consistency.
4. Break chocolate square in to tiny pieces.
4. Add chocolate chips to the pancake batter and stir until well combined.
5. Chop up the strawberries.
6. Pan fry the pancake with little to no oil.
7. Add in the strawberries and fry until both sides turn golden brown.
There you have it!
A healthy and tasty breakfast that comes up to only 200 calories for the entire serving (3 pancakes)!